holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Monday 23 March 2015

Back again with Dave and Frank

Hi folks,

somebody (not to mention her name) has nagged me about not doing blogs so rather than getting told off again I thought I had better do one. This blog does not have a chimney in sight! lol.

I have got to play catch up now so back in February we, that is Sue and I went to a club meet in Appledore, Kent with our good friends Winnie and Dave.

As the field was a bit waterlogged we had to park in a line on the road which was a bit different.

Dave our Minion did the driving.


Dave was a one off from the Dockside Outlet in Chatham and was standing all alone on the shelf so I took pity on him


On the Sunday morning it was St Davids Day so Frank a club member got out his Welsh Flag. We are not going to mention Saturday as it chucked it down with rain all day.


Lastly outside on the road is a bridge going into Appledore with the Royal Military Canal running under it. The campsite is on the left.



Short and sweet bit at least I have started again, so I need inspiration and a lot of comments to keep me going.

Mike

1 comment:

  1. I know, I'm late on parade!!! after nagging you, I don't comment!! .. So I'm here now and its good to see Appledore.. we know it well and it looks lovely in your super pictures ... Great to see the blog again.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete