holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Tuesday 4 June 2013

All Saints Maidstone Flower Festival 3

Hi folks,
we so enjoyed seeing the beautiful flowers that I could not resist making a third blog.

Full image with the window, the display and Mary. (window made possible with two images merged together).


" St Bertha" a christian princess married to King Ethelbert


Other side of "St Patrick" with Shamrock of individual leaves mounted in an Oasis (I was told this).


" St Matthew"


Flowers on the Pew Ends.



 "St Paul" 




"St John the Baptist".


I think a special thank you to the 26 Arrangers who did a fantastic job.

I suggest you put next years in your diary now so that you don't miss this amazing spectacle in God's house.

Best regards, Mike

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous picture Mike .. such lovely flowers.
    I am glad to be back and playing catch up ... I gave the internet a break for a couple of weeks.... Facebook, my blog etc...... missed it a bit but not that much lol!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the full glass window,the flower arrangers did a fantastic job, and put a lot of thought into each arrangement, will put in my diary for next year.Thanks for taking me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not realise I was so far behind with your blog Mike.

    Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to produce these flowers seeing what the weather has been like.

    A great blog full of colour as well as a good day out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've nearly caught up now Mike and it has been
    such a treat to return to......Your flower shots are truly beautiful.....Just loving what you give us Mike, dont stop !!!
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete