holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Saturday 22 June 2013

Stockbury with the Club

Hi folks,

sorry for the absence due to a very severe sinus attack which put me out of action for a few days.

We went away with the club, the Kent and Sussex Auto Camping club for a weekend and this is the story so far on Saturday morning.

Winnie with her new wind brake and boy did we need it.


All hands to the pump, erecting the Clubs Marquee.
Front to back, Shelia, Chris, Roy and Lesley.


and up she goes, with Shelia, Chris #2, Lesley and Dave behind the pole.


Giving a helping hand to fit the bungees. Laurie, picking up Lesley and Joanne in the background.


Nearly there, ready for Saturday morning coffee. with Sue, Lorrie, Chris#2 and Roy having a discussion.


All up and ready to go. got a bit windy though.


Friday night and all ready for the weekend as the sun drops on the longest day of the year.

See how we got on later.

Thanks for looking.

Best regards, Mike

11 comments:

  1. Hi Mike,Great to have you back....hope you are feeling a little better ?
    Cant wait for the next installment...
    Love the sun going down,have a good week end both !
    hugs
    Chris and Dave r
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your used to flying bigger things that that Marquee wall Mike! Don't let Wendy see the Awing and wind break or Kevin wont talk to you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Chris had to come home Saturday. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was that, the Marquee started to distroy itslelf and was taken down. I felt Ill so we came home as I slept for 14 hrs. Not really a good weekend after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mike... I'm so sorry you are not feeling well... Great pictures such a shame the weekend was spoiled for you and Sue... I hope you are feeling better now?
    Take care.
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog with the wind Mike. Pity about you being ill, I hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that Mike hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking in to see how you are doing Mike ?
    I do hope you are on the mend.......
    Kindest thoughts to you both,
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm getting better slowly and contemplating going back to the hospital. I am not sure that they can do anymore for me though as I have had numerous operations, I think that I will have to grin and bear it. I had a year after the last attack and thought I was in the clear so I really don't know what to do.
    Thanks for the wishes from you both, I really feel that the weather doesn't help and hopefully we might get some summer sometime before the winter draws in.
    Sorry I seem a bit down.
    Lots of love, Mike XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for your speedy recovery.....
    all the best Mike,
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chris, thanks for that, going to Ashford tomorrow so I hope to get a blog up shortly. Antibiotics seem to be working, shall go in Sue's car just in case.

    Luv, Mike and Sue XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete