holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Saturday 28 September 2013

Around the Block!

Hi folks,

Slowly on the mend, just a few of my local walk around the block to keep me sane and fit.
This is my daily route around the green with a stick and one leg strapped up, it normally takes 30 minutes to go around so today I took the camera.


Fence on the green in the shadows, will the neighbor recognize there fence?


Last of the Roses.


Pansies in the garden.


New growth.


To finish, Charlie Bear from next door.



Thanks for looking.

Best regards, Mike

2 comments:

  1. So Mike, a bit of fresh air and exercise and some great pics to boot........
    Just what the doctor ordered !!!
    Have a good week end,
    Hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Mechanic, Great angle of Gill and Vera's fences, and my pansy, and red robin, how did you take the photos, hope you were holding on to something, don't get too bold, now you are feeling better.
    great to have the blog back. thanks for keeping me company this afternoon.
    Mrs Egg.

    ReplyDelete