holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Thursday 2 June 2011

A few days off

Hi peeps,
It's me back again after a long lie down, well three days should do it.

Had Daisy Tuesday and Wednesday morning so Mike was tied up with keeping her amused as usual, he loves it really. Then of course we had the Apprentice and that was Wednesday gone. Mike says he is not looking forward to being 65 as the weeks go fast enough as it is.

Well I must put a picture of the holiday up to remind myself what I left behind. still the weather over here has improved, yes?

Epcot


Mike is off for a well earned shower and I will keep out of the way.

Nite Nite luv Henry X X

3 comments:

  1. Still problems with images, I cant enlarge them within the blog, oh well never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike email me the image please

    ReplyDelete