holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Friday 17 August 2012

Haysden Country Park

Hi again, just to conclude my visit to the Country Park.


These Canada Geese where there in there hundreds.


one legged Greylag.


Coming in to land.


Come on keep in line.


Still on the main lake, this Coot wanted to get in on the act.


On my way back to the Tranquil lake I spotted this Thistle in the bushes.


A nest of young Coots did not have red heads at this stage.




Lastly his Moorhen had young hidden in the undergrowth and was keeping a very close eye on me.

Hope you enjoyed my trip to the park, thanks for dropping by.

nite nite, luv Mike. XX

2 comments:

  1. Yes I enjoyed the trip through the park, I loved the photo of the line of Canada geese,or where they greylag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature at its finest ! I look forward to your blog Mike, it starts my day off nicely, thank you ! I appreciate the lovely comments that you give about my
    work.......so kind !!
    Have a great weekend,
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete