holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Friday 3 August 2012

Leeds Castle Medieval Games

Hi folks,

This week was the Medieval Games at Leeds Castle, Trev and I went along to photograph the event.

The event consisted of various displays , Cooking, Archery. Belt making and Jousting all put on to entertain the children in the holidays.


This picture has nothing to do with the games you think, well later on all will be revealed. As you can see it's our Daisy in a tree.


This was one of the displays showing cooking in the middle ages. I thought it was an excellent display showing old outdoor cooking techniques.


Leeds Castle is near Maidstone in Kent and is a very picturesque castle with a moat.

I am going to close now, sorry to cut it short but I have to leave the computer,
.
I will continue tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

nite nite, luv Mike XX

4 comments:

  1. That is a lovely picture of the castle Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mike... love this last shot of the castle! Daisy in the tree is great as well.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Daisy in the tree ! The castle one is fab too........
    As always mike, your shots are perfect......Tell your lovely wife
    Thank you !!
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Just when I was enjoying your day at Leeds Castle. Hope you show some more soon.

    ReplyDelete