holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Friday 17 May 2013

Corfe Castle, my view

Hi folks,
busy day today and a bit tired but thought I would show Corfe Castle from my angle.

We arrived at the campsite as I set off to photograph the castle in the evening light

Normal shot from the base of the castle at ground level, taken on route from the campsite about a mile away. The hill I climbed is in the foreground.


At the site there are three mounds in a row so I thought if I climbed the first one I would get a straight on view of the castle, this shot is a third of the way up,


At the top you can see the whole castle.


Finally from the top, the castle and the town.


Thanks for dropping by, I was shattered after that climb.

Best regards, Mike

4 comments:

  1. You know, I never realized how strenuous photography could be! Thanks for all you exertion to take these wonderful pictures to share.

    Love to you and Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mike, some great views of the castle......
    Shame we missed you there !
    Have a great Sunday both.......We're picking up a new
    caravan tomorrow....so excited !
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds good,thanks for the comment. XXX

    ReplyDelete