holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Sunday 19 May 2013

Leeds Castle Super Car Seige

Hi folks,

Saturday Sue, Ian, Daisy and I attended this event at the castle although the weather was supposed to be bright it was as usual dull and overcast for most of the day, at least the rain held off, just.

Here are a few I managed to get.


I just loved the pretty TVR's and their pearlesent colours.



What a number plate!


My favorite the Corvette.


Interior beautiful red interior.


This was a bit of fun.


Pretty Toyota Celica


More TVR's




Towards the end of the show.


A great show, last a Ferrari, thanks for dropping by.

Best regards, Mike

3 comments:

  1. What a super collection of motors.....
    Worth a pretty penny I dare say !
    Such a gorgeous day today, hope you had a good one,
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mike, I have missed posts since the 17th May. I just thought you were too busy to post.

    It has been many years since I have been to Corf and have a load of B/W photo of it way back in the sixties.

    Poole I have only been to work their and not really seen anything but the harbour. so it is nice to see other things,

    You Car Show was a lot bigger than Favershams but I think that Leeds is great anyway.

    I hope to put mine up later. I am glad you had a good few days off.

    BTW
    Can't find on your blog where to select to send me an email for when you put one up, which is where the problem maybe,

    CUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found the email setup Mike

    ReplyDelete