holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Wednesday 17 April 2013

The other side of Rochester

Hi folks,
just a few from my City of Rochester trip on Saturday last as I have had to do some of that nasty four letter word called work which has stopped me taking anymore pictures. To start off another view of the Cathedral on a very sunny Saturday morning.


Before the City got busy, this chap was busy painting the window with his latest offers.


Remember the shot with the Jukebox the other day well this caught my eye upstairs in the shop.


"Lady with an issue", the dog looked quite at home too.


"Time marches on" the famous clock in the high street.


"The last word", Town Crier declaring what is happening in the County over the next week. The little girl did not know what to make of him.



Thanks for looking,

Best regards, Mike

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame the little girl Mike! Super shots from you .... Rochester has so much character.. just right for you photographers !
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you take the time to look around Rochester has a lot of interesting places. and some great sights, and characters, loved the Town Cryer, great hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots Mike, thank you for cheering me up !
    I've got the Flu and am feeling terrible !
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather really helped in some of these shots Mike.
    Town Crier shot really stands out


    ReplyDelete