holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Leeds Castle at Christmas, conclusion

Hi folks,

Just a few more of our lovely day out with Daisy. As said yesterday it was a wonderful day with lovely sunshine as we entered the Castle.


As is was early we had the place to ourselves and they did not mind taking pictures to my surprise. I took loads but just picked out a couple more to show.


This bedroom had a Ballerina theme. A dress on the floor with the bodice stuffed so that it stood above its' skirt.  Under the tree were Ballet Pumps scattered on the floor.


On the other side of the room was the bed with Ballet Pumps scattered.


In the gift shop Daisy posed in front of the tree and was then asking " what's for lunch".

Off to the Avery we went and I was left on my own to play with the Ducks, and what a fun time I had.


Meet Bert the Acrobatic Duck, (I said Acrobatic NOT Aromatic), he kept me on my toes as he swam up and down the pool messing about.


Wahay he went, up and down doing all sorts of tricks to my delight and I had to be quick to get him in this position. Duck anyone?


That was good, shall I do it again? And he did.


Then off to the Maze, by this time the clouds were brewing up and after this shot, Daisy and Sue in the middle, it was time to make tracks for the car and home. What a difference the weather was from when we started but at least it stayed dry.

Thanks for looking.

nite nite, luv Mike XX

1 comment:

  1. The third up (the one you did while I was there) is the best as it looks better here.

    ReplyDelete