holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Before the Rains Came!!

Hi folks,

Busy day today, taking Daisy back home and working, yes working on a Wednesday you ask well just a bit, the cutting the grass, by then I was shattered.

So I thought I would take you back to some of the images that I have not shown before, that is before the hosepipe ban was introduced as it is being lifted tomorrow.


Hothfield Horse 14th March 2012 in the sunshine.


Blossom at Cobtree Manor 14th April 2012


Mallards at Leeds Castle 29th March 2012


Longhorn at Pegwell Bay 20th March 2012


Ah, sun again. Upnor Jetty looking towards Hoo Marina 1st April 2012, look at the sky.


Analemmatic Sundial 22nd of April2012, see the Clouds are starting to form, stand by for a hosepipe ban. This sundial is worth a Google.

Hope you liked my little trip about before the Ban.

Thanks for dropping by.

nite nite, luv Mike XX


3 comments:

  1. Lovely Mike, I love the horse and the Longhorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great shots Mike.......thanks for sharing !
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Mike ... very up lifting ... Sun at the moment as I write this ... but more wet stuff due soon ... never mind, back to crafting fer me ! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete