holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Clematis and Coronation Image

Hi folks,

Well we were out yesterday celebrating the Jubilee at friends which was lively so the blog went out the window. Today we had Daisy, a day later than usual due to the extra holiday and the fact she had Chicken Pops as she calls it. She is staying over night and her mum is picking her up tomorrow. Due to the healing we kept her in all day and watched the TV and a couple of films, Toy Story and Happy Feet. As it was the weather was not up to much anyway.


As the weather brightened in the afternoon I took a picture of our new Clematis climbing the outside wall.

I have started to sort out the family's photos into some sort of order and came across an assortment of images which I copied to disc.


As this was 59 years ago I thought you would like to see me as a young boy at the Coronation, Street Party, I kid you not, this is me.

Well that probably gave you all a laugh. I also have a very risqué picture of Eileen taken a long time ago but not sure if you really want to see it Trevor and Jean have already seen it. Also one of Sue 61 years ago.

Stop chuckling, speak soon.

Thanks for dropping by.

nite nite, luv Mike XX


10 comments:

  1. It was lovely to see Daisy today, the clematis look lovely. Would never have guessed it was you all those years ago.I saw the picture of Eileen, and yes it is a bit risky to publish without her consent.when will you show the picture of Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to see Daisy today, the clematis look lovely. Would never have guessed it was you all those years ago.I saw the picture of Eileen, and yes it is a bit risky to publish without her consent.when will you show the picture of Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clematis......and such a handsome little boy in his outfit,
    Nice post Mike.......would love to see the picture of Sue !
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a laugh between those who know her privately but not really for general release. Your best bet is to send it to her but I really think it should stay between her friends.

    The clematis looks wonderful but it is a pity you could not take Daisy out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of you Mike.... you look so smart and ..... thin!!
    Not so sure I want to see the picture of me ... lol
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you would have a private laugh but I don't think you would want it on the i/net. A joke at the time to come back and bite you...

      Delete
    2. You didn't read the comment above.

      Delete
    3. That is because it wasn't there when I wrote mine

      Delete
  6. That clematis is beautiful Mike.

    ReplyDelete