holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Chinese Parade 3

Hi folks,

now down to the parade itself which was wonderful but the trouble was so many people had descended on Chatham and I could not move. I originally thought that I could go head of the parade and stop off at different places but alas I had to stay put on a corner and photograph as the parade went by, enjoy.







Dance Alley Team.


Wow, that was that and to end with we treated ourselves to a Chinese meal.
 Lantern in the Restaurant.


A surprise at the end of the day, have a look tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by.

Best regards Mike

3 comments:

  1. You are so very kind Mike...thanks for your concern.......

    I adore the costumery and the fact that I was there, in a manner of speaking......Thanks to your lovely post ! Great shots as always !!
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these posts Mike .. really cheers you up looking at such colourful and happy stuff ... shame you were 'jammed' in on the corner but you have done a sterling job!
    E xx
    PS hope you feel better soon Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! How I would have loved to have been there, still it's great to see the stunning photos of the parade, beautiful costumes.

    ReplyDelete