holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Sunday 24 February 2013

Sails!!

Hi folks,

well what a grotty day today was.

We went to Mote Park again to fly a kite or two and boy was it cold.

I arrived with Sue and Daisy and left them in the warm car whilst I went to the lake to photograph the model sailing boats






Whilst there, I caught these Mallards squaring up and fighting for a partner for the spring courtship.


Now, why did I come, oh yes, to fly a kite, as I approached a very cold and icy field, Kevin and Archie both had kites in the air this I think is Kevin's


and this is Archie's Revolution.


I could not resist one of Archie's legs, I ask you would you fly at zero degrees in Shorts? and he is smiling.


Lastly, this is what I mainly came out in the cold for. My own Roller which was lovingly made for me by Gareth and flew wonderfully. Thanks mate.


Thanks for dropping by.

Best regards, Mike

6 comments:

  1. Unusual blog, love the little boats, and the kites look great too.glad you had a better day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely reflection shots there Mike,
    and what naughty duckies !
    Hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on Mike it wasn't that cold

    nice Mallards

    sent from phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on Mike it wasn't that cold

    nice Mallards

    sent from phone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo love kites.. love water and reflection shots and love ducks ... happy post fer me then !
    Thanks Mike xxx
    E xx

    ReplyDelete