holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Monday 4 February 2013

RNLI to the Rescue

Hi folks,

before the kites yesterday at Walmer, I ventured along to the Lifeboat Station to have a look at the boat, well what a cracker it was.


Quick peek at the bow.


and her on all her glory, she had been out I think before I got there and was being hosed down as I arrived.


All ready to go back in the Station, all spick and span.


Then up the beach came the small inflatable which when I asked had a bit of engine trouble and was being towed back up the beach by this rather nice Bobcat.


Back in the "Hut" it was being checked out to make it seaworthy again.


Last look before the lady was drawn back into the Lifeboat station.


What a wonderful job these people do to keep us safe around our shores.

Next time you are passing, drop a few bob in the boat.

Thanks for looking.

Nie, Luv Mike XX

2 comments:

  1. Another great post Mike.....alas my sailing days are over !
    Yes.....We should always support these guys !!
    More snow on the way .....Oh NO !!!
    HUGS
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chappies are brilliant .. all of 'em are hero's. Love the pictures Mike.
    Yes....I'll drop a few bob in their boat! Always do!!xx

    ReplyDelete