holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Daisy with new lens

Hi folks,

What a day, little legs came this morning and thought I would get a shot before she gets bored with the whole thing as she does.

The light was streaming through the rear French doors so out came the new lens and SNAP I got her.

There you go Trev, looking straight into the camera, the lens made mincemeat out of the chair behind and I was pleased as punch.

Having a day with her sure wears you out so I am going to cut this short as I have a load of things to do before we all go out tomorrow.

Shall I post another? ok here goes.

There you go taken in the Dockyard play area again wide open at F1.8, will need a filter to subdue the light, one on order. Oh dear this photography is getting expensive.

Must go.

nite nite, luv Mike XX

4 comments:

  1. see what you mean,


    See you at 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture and granddaughter to be proud of Mike.
    Both are beautiful. Have a good time out with Trev ....Play nicely!!!

    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will Eileen. Sorry the blog was so short I was knackered after a day out with Daisy.
    Waiting for a neutral density filter to arrive for the new lens at it over exposes.XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there's a fairy princess, if ever I saw one !
    regards
    Chris R
    x

    ReplyDelete