holiday

Trials,Tribulations and Happy Moments in my busy life

Wednesday 10 October 2012

When the Boat comes in!!

Hi folks, yesterday we went to the Atlanta Aquarium, my what a spectacle the fish where amazing, I do hope the pictures are ok. It's just that taking fast moving objects at low light behind glass is not conducive to photography.








These were Dragon Horses, how peculiar, I have heard of Sea Horses but not Dragon!




Below are ones in large murky tanks, I have clean them up the best I could.



Below shows how big the tank was and this is only half of it.



Well that should be enough, I have loads more to show but bed calls.

Thanks for looking.

nite nite, Luv Mike XXX

7 comments:

  1. Wow, wow , wow, ... more of these please..... just blown away !
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, I'm speechless, (that's a first.)or should it be lost for words.Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Mike......these are amazing shots,
    Fantastic !!!!!!!! Looking forward to your next post.........
    hugs
    Chris and Dave R
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one would go with loads off chips Mike.

    Nice set up

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are superb pictures Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures. I met you at the Peabody Hotel with the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me in to take the duck photos, it will be on my blog tomorrow.

      Delete